Designed to help people who are unable to get fully into a bath hand wash themselves independently. Our shower boards are for use on top of the bath for bathing in comfort. If you have an over bath shower you can simply sit on it to take a shower, avoiding having to stand up for a long period. A simple way to adapt your bathroom, giving you the confidence to get in and out of the bath safely every time. Ideal if you are unable to stand for long, or want to sit and relax whilst showering.
• A Shower Board – designed to work underneath an overhead shower and disperse the extra water that falls on it, whilst you bathe freely
• Width Adjustable – to fit internal bath width: 16″/40cm to 25″/63cm
• Extra Wide – measuring 27″/68cm x 13″/33cm it is ideal for a larger user, or those who like a little more space when bathing
• Quick And Easy To Fit – The unique sucker fitting is simple to attach
• Strong And Comfortable – 200kg/31stone weight limit
• NOT SUITABLE FOR A CORNER BATH
Customers with an ongoing medical condition may purchase the majority, but not all, of our mobility products without paying VAT. Prices for these items are shown both excluding and including VAT. When only one price is seen, this is because the item itself is not eligible to be offered exempt from VAT.Find out more about VAT relief