Our most popular powerstoll is the Drive lightweight powerstroll which can be fitted to many of our wheelchairs.
This lightweight Powerstroll takes the strain out of pushing a heavy wheelchair and makes easy work of hills, ramps and gradients. This dual wheel lightweight Powerstroll can easily be fitted and removed within seconds, and adapts to fit most wheelchair sizes.
- Allows speed of up to 3mph*
- Travels up to 10 miles (16km) on a full battery charge*
- Fits most wheelchairs with seat widths from 14” to 20” (including narrow track wheelchairs such as the Lightweight Aluminium)
- Fits 2.2cm-2.5cm (7/8”-1”) diameter tubing
- Uses existing wheelchair handgrips
- Lightweight at 14kg and less than 8kg (17lb) with battery pack removed for easy transportation
- Trigger handset with variable speed dial and direction button to suit the attendant and user requirements
- The Powerstroll can be easily fitted and removed
- Twin ‘Drive’ wheels with 8” black non-marking PU tyres
- Removable fabric battery pack for easy storage and transportation
- Uses 12v 20ah battery (airline friendly)
- Lightweight 100w 12 DC motor making the unit very portable
- Easy to use lift up strap to increase manoeuvrability.
- Weight capacity 115kg (18st)
- Adaptor brackets are available to allow the telescopic bar at the front of the powerpack to be installed at its standard height or at a new height approx. 2” (5cm) lower
- This is ideal for installation on wheelchairs, that have a higher or lower horizontal bar or lack a hemi-shape (such as the XS2 and SD2)
- The brackets are supplied in pairs. No further fasteners are required
- An extension bar is also available to extend the telescopic bar on the PWCPP009, PWCPP009HD and PWCPP010 so it will fit wheelchairs with up to a 24” seat width (See PWCPP009)